At 6:19 p.m. a vehicle had slid into the snow bank on Grand Ave. from Champagne St. The vehicle was able to be removed from the snow bank by the operator. No one was injured in the incident, and slippery road conditions were believed to be the cause.
At 11:17 a.m. an officer conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle after the driver of the vehicle was confirmed to have a warrant for their arrest. During the stop, the Lincoln County K9 unit was called to assist and positively alerted on the vehicle. A search of the vehicle found nothing inside, and the vehicle was removed from the stop location. The driver was then taken into custody on the warrant.
At 1:34 a.m. an officer conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle after the officer confirmed that the driver did not have a driver’s license. The driver was cited for operating after revocation.
At 2:34 p.m. a store reported that a male had shoplifted merchandise. The employee was able to provide a vehicle description and license plate. Investigation is ongoing.
At 3:21 p.m. an anonymous caller reported the smell of marijuana in a common area of an apartment complex. No odor of marijuana was detected when officers responded to the complex, and no further drug activity was found.

At 10:28 p.m. officers responded to a residence for a 911 hang up call after the caller stated that he had something caught in his throat and needed an ambulance. In speaking with the caller at the residence, it was found that the sensation of him choking was caused by hallucinations and no further medical assistance was needed.

At 12:09 a.m. a caller reported he had consumed a large quantity of THC gummies while driving and had since pulled over. He wished to be checked to ensure he was not going to die. The man was medically assessed and arrested for operating while intoxicated.
At 9:37 a.m. several callers reported a man walking around their neighborhood, wearing no shoes, yelling and waving at his arms about. When an officer located the man, he was attempting to enter someone’s residence who did not know who he was. It quickly became obvious the man was under the influence of some type of drug. He resisted the officer and was arrested for disorderly conduct, resisting an officer, and two counts of bail jumping.
At 3:15 p.m. a store reported a male had been inside the store and consumed a food product which he did not pay for. A registration plate was provided for the vehicle the man left in. Follow-up will be completed.

At 9:01 a.m. a citizen turned in a driver’s license found at a gas station. The officer was able to contact the owner, and it was returned.
At 6:54 p.m. a store reported a female had stolen merchandise from their store. The female was cited for retail theft.

At approximately 1:24 a.m. an altercation between two males was reported at a local tavern. After the altercation, one of the males was reported to have threatened the other male before getting into a vehicle and driving away. While leaving in the vehicle, other occupants in the vehicle were said to have waved gang symbols and firearms out the windows. The vehicle was unable to be located at the time of the call, and the business was shut down for the night. The investigation is ongoing.
At 10:02 a.m. a gas station reported that an individual had left the gas station without paying for their gas. A license plate was obtained and contact was made with the registered owner who took care of paying for the gas.
At 2:25 p.m. a citizen called wishing to turn themselves in, as they knew they had a warrant for their arrest from a different state. Contact was made with the individual, and they were taken into custody after the warrant was confirmed.
At 3:44 p.m. two males were reported to have been shouting derogatory language in the parking lot of a business and then began pushing each other just inside the store. Both males were cited for disorderly conduct.

At 3:06 a.m. officers responded to a trespassing complaint at a residence. It was discovered that no trespassing had occurred but rather a dispute of property. One individual left the residence for the night and the property was to be sorted out the next day.
At 7:39 p.m. an individual called to report that his glasses had been stolen at a local business. Before ending the phone call with dispatch, the caller advised that he had located his glasses and no longer wanted an officer to respond. At the business, the individual was believed to have left before officers arrival. No further investigation was taken, as the individual had stated that they found their glasses and did not want to speak with an officer.

At 11:53 a.m. two dogs were reported to be outside barking and without a shelter. Contact was made with the owner, and the dogs were found to be in good health and only out for short periods of time.
At 4:09 p.m. officers responded to an alarm at a local business. All doors to the business were still secured upon officer’s arrival.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top