At 4:02 a.m. a caller reported he thought someone was inside his garage. Officers cleared the garage and nobody was located inside. The caller reported nothing was damaged or stolen.

At 3:29 a.m. officers responded to a 911 hang up call. Upon arrival, a male met with the responding officer, and it was learned there had been a domestic disturbance between him and his fiancé. He reported they argued and she had slapped him. The fiancé admitted she had slapped him out of frustration. The female was arrested for domestic disorderly conduct.
At 7:03 a.m. a convenience store reported some juveniles had stolen a bottle of liquor from the store. The youths are known and investigation continues.
At 4:03 p.m. a caller reported assisting a man who had fallen; however, the man continued stumbling about and falling. He was reported to be under the influence. An officer located the intoxicated man and got him home safely.

At 12:08 a.m. officers were dispatched to an establishment on W. Main St. in regard to a patron who was causing a disturbance and would not leave. Prior to officers arriving, the male subject left. Officers located him walking a short time later. He was warned for his behavior and advised he was not welcome back at the establishment. As the male subject continued walking, he proceeded to go into another establishment on Grand Ave. and begin harassing patrons, prompting the bartender to ask him to leave. The male subject was ultimately arrested for disorderly conduct and one count of bail jumping. He was also cited for possession of open intoxicants in public.
At 7:16 a.m. officers responded to a two-vehicle crash near the intersection of Grand Ave. and N. Prospect St. The one operator was cited for operating without a valid license, and the other operator was issued two citations for too fast for conditions and unclean/obstructed windshield.

At 2:43 a.m. several callers reported a man with no shirt or shoes on banging on their doors in the 300 block of W. Taylor St. The man was found standing in the roadway with no footwear on. The man stated he had been outside of his residence and saw a person who gave him a “bad vibe” so he began running. While running, he lost his shoes and socks. He took off his shirt to stand on it to warm his feet. He was assessed by EMS for possible hypothermia. Afterward, he was arrested for disorderly conduct and probation violation.
At 3:47 p.m. a male reported receiving threatening messages attempting to blackmail him into giving money. The person sending the messages claimed to be “a very bad gangster and FBI agent.” No money was sent and this was clearly a scam attempt.

At 7:12 a.m. an officer attempted to conduct a traffic stop, after a caller reported the vehicle driving through stop signs and speeding through town. The vehicle continued on for several miles while the officer had his emergency lights and siren activated at or about the legal speed limits. Eventually, the vehicle was stopped by Marathon County deputies. The driver was cited for failure to yield right of way to emergency vehicle.
At 10:15 a.m. a caller reported someone stole a fishing rod from outside of his residence. Investigation continues.
At 9:33 p.m. a caller reported three men dressed in camouflage were walking down the street with rifles. Officers found the trio was part a reenactment and the rifles were not real.

At 2:08 a.m. a caller reported he believed he had been drugged by people he had at his residence. It was found the man had been drinking, which he typically does not do. Further, he stated one of the partygoers was smoking a vape that he thought contained CBD oil. It is believed this vape contained THC and the caller was now experiencing the effects of the THC, along with the alcohol that he wasn’t used to.
At 3:21 a.m. a caller reported a vehicle swerving all over the roadway and driving in the oncoming lane of traffic at one point. An officer located the vehicle and conducted a traffic stop. The driver displayed signs indicative of intoxication. She agreed to field sobriety tests and, as a result of her tests, was arrested for operating while intoxicated.
At 12:56 p.m. officers responded to an address for a family dispute. The caller reported her adult daughter was upsetting her grandson by yelling in the residence, following a phone call with customer service for an electronic device issue they were experiencing. The daughter admitted she was upset with the customer service from the company, as they weren’t listening to her, which caused her to begin yelling. She and her son agreed to leave one another alone to calm down, and the adult daughter told the caller she had to leave.
At 6:15 p.m. a caller reported someone had “shot out” a window on a vehicle parked at an auto shop. The officer found a rear window had been shattered but it is unknown how it was shattered. The auto shop agreed to replace the window. Investigation continues.
At 9:56 p.m. a caller reported underage drinking at a tavern. Upon officer’s arrival, a male attempted to sneak out a back door, but was met by another officer who recognized him as having an open bond prohibiting him from being inside a tavern. The man was arrested for three counts of bail jumping. No underage patrons were found on the premises.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top