House fire in the town of Bradley
On Wednesday, Feb. 10 at approximately 2:50 p.m. the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office was advised of a structure fire on Roberts Road in the town of Bradley. Upon emergency services arrival, the house was smoking heavily and soon became engulfed in flames.
The residence was first reported to be occupied but it was later determined that the homeowner was not in the structure and was in fact away from home.
It is believed that ashes which had been placed in a plastic container started the fire.
Besides the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office, Tomahawk Fire, Tomahawk EMS, Nokomis Fire and WPS responded.